Monday, May 16, 2011

had sleepless night in Laguna ... a heartfelt conversation with a friend .. a lunch date in Marina Market Market ..



We ( Team Ferrari ) arrived in Laguna around
7pm, dumaan pa kasi kame sa Puregold Calamba for our groceries. When we arrived at the place, personally it was disappointing. First off , the place was really small. The kitchen and the rooms were just merely adjacent to each other it's like having the rooms in the kitchen, ang gulo diba?anliit grabeh. Di ko ma take yung CR. For crying out loud , it was not worth 5K. The two bedrooms were wide enough in fairness, but the sheets are stained ng parang rust na nagkalat na di mo maintindihan kung ano at san galing, yung pillow nila parang 10yrs na di napapalitan, ay ewan.. Like I said , GV lang dapat sa site ko na to' but I can't help but to notice them eh. Well anyway, ay pwede pahabol??? Last na lang, yung videoke walang #7 ayaw gumana, meaning lahat ng songs na gusto namen na may #7 di mo makakanta! SAYA db?!!! hahaha...


activities to keep us awake ...
 On a more good vibes note. The bed and the sheets actually encouraged me and gave me the drive to not sleep at all, meaning from the time we travel going to Laguna and going back home to Manila 7am the following day ay gising ako. I enjoyed the pool somehow coz it's wide and it's not too deep for someone who unfortunately doesn't know how to swim, like me! hahaha. But I didn't stayed long sa pool coz I hoenstly don't trust the look of the water, scary so I just swam like 30-45mins then I had my shower.


 
our very own pole dancer haha
hirit mo pa! kaya mo yan..

our singing chef


ang date ni Cyra at Ton

I joined the rest of the group who also decided to be a nocturnal slave that night and I would like to thank them sa pagsama sa trip ko ( Arcee, special mention ka kasi ikaw lang ang natatanging kareoke buddy ko mula pagdating at sa pag uwi. Ria, ikaw na ang pinakamakulit na gising nung gabing yun, ang redhorse tinutungga hindi kinukutsara ha?! tandaan mo yan. Ton, ang taong handang magapaka alipin samahan lamang sa bisho ng alak at puyat, may sense ka pala pag lasing? hahahah. Cyra, girl sorry di naman namen alam na ang huling lasing mo pala ay 2004 pa. hahahhaa!! Salamat sa pagsama sa trip kahit di ako kumbinsidong di ka marunong uminom ng tequilla. Thed, kahit di ka uminom, salamat at gising ka. I could never imagine the team bldg without you, alam mo kung baket?? walang maglu-luto! hahaha, joke lang. I truly appreciate all your effort. Jhay, Bryan, Zues, Rowee, thank you sa pag swimming nyo ng magdamag magising lamang hahaha! at Ipe, ng magising ako after 16hrs of sleep, ikaw ang una ko naisip at inalala, kasi di kagaya ko, ako kahit napuyat at least naka leave eh kayo may pasok kinagabihan, at naalala ko nabanggit mo masama pakiramdam mo, kaya Thank You sa puyat mo!!! .. at sa mga taong natulog .. ( UM Jeff, Tess, Rhen, Jimmy, Vines ) .. ayos lang, thank you pa din, kahit naisip ko sakto lang pala ang 17 ka tao sa two bedrooms noh?? hahahhaha!!! pano mas madame ang gising sa tulog!

 Ferrari Team Bldg @ Pansol Laguna
  The team building was fun kahit half of the  
team galing pa sa shift. Sakto lang. Natuwa nman ako, anyway may B.O.B pa tayo next week. Siguro naman dun maganda na db? oo, gv lang... As expected tulog lahat sa byahe pauwi. Grabe morethan 30 hrs na akong gising kasi 6am palang ng saturday gising na ako 8am na ng sunday nasa byahe pa kame. When we reached Manila around 8.30 am , Rhen asked me if I want to have coffee with her, at first I wasn't really sure. I was about to say no, when she said something about her bf. May pinag dadaanan , pano ko ba naman tatanggihan? So we went to Serendra, we searched for an open Starbucks, the only open coffee shop was coffee bean. Rhen had a coffee while I ordered Cold Double Chocolate. It was a good 4hrs of heartfelt, hearwarming conversation. I wish I could take away her pain at that time, but I know I can't. I just told her that the storm will pass and the spring will come and that whatever happens, she'd be fine.  I knew that she's a strong woman and that she can get through with what's happening with her now.

@ bonifacio high street
After, I had lunch at Marina Market Market with Zief, a very brief lunch coz any moment magco-collapse na ako sa antok. Umuwi, natulog. I slept for like 3hrs nagising ako to check my mobile. I had 3 texts from my cousins in Antipolo asking me to attend my niece's birthday party. Actually badtrip na sila sa text kasi di ako nag rereply gabi pa lang. I was also texted by Tita Gloria saying I barely had time with them, kaloka. Ending, I called, said sorry but I have to sleep or else I'll die...Then I went back to sleep and had a good long 16hrs of zzzZZZZzzzing ... Good Job....

2 comments:

  1. woot woot woot! tumungga din naman ako gracy, hindi lang ako nalasing ni rowee hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theren, I know this is too late but THANK YOU for reading and for all the delicious food you served everytime. Looking forward the chicken curry nextweek!!! wooottwooottt!!! :)

    ReplyDelete