Friday, May 13, 2011

a physical exam , lunch date , new clothes, and a choco cream chip and a chit-chat ...

a chooco cream chip Sbux
Lunch @ Geryy's Grill G5

I had a filled day yesterday (05/13/2011) as I completed the mandatory yearly physical exam in the office. I feel like I've been examined one too many times already for this month, which I think is good. I just refused to  have a flu vaccine , I'm scared baka lagnatin ako hehe. It was a good long 1 hour of complete check-up and I'm happy coz there's still a little foot traffic kasi wala pang mashadong employee's na nagpa check. Anyway, we've finished the check-up by 1pm and we headed to Glorrieta 5 Gerry's Grill and I finally had my ' Tokwa't Baboy ' , ang pinaka famous and most mentioned food sa blog ko na to' hahaha.. It was again a full heavy meal. We've ordered, Sizzling Gambas, Tokwa't Baboy (ofcourz),Chicken lollipop and a Vegie Rice and a bottomless Iced tea, di naman ganun kadami ang food hahahaa!!!..

After we had lunch, we went straight ahead at Bench Fix G3, I had my hair trimmed and Zief got her haircut and a threading, akalain mo yun sha nagpa thread ako hindi na kasi I'd be late in meeting up with my College Prof and a friend Rita Teresa Garcia. I met up with her yesterday because she's going to the US along with her family on May23. She was hired as a Manager of Mcdonalds and she was offered the position but in the US galing db? They were granted an immigrant Visa for the rest of her family, kaya nagkita kame before naman they leave for good. Nagpalibre ako ng all time choco cream chip hehehe, kaso d masarap ang coffee ko kahapon ewan ko ba o mas lately I'm enjoying Double Chocolate with Cream ng Coffee Bean.. ah basta ewan .. what's important is nag enjoy kame sa 2hrs catching up namen.

a shirt frm Terranova and a Tube-short frm PRP
Afterwards, I headed to Terranova, ako na lang kasi umuwi na si Zieftots!! I bought a white shirt with a woman print in Terranova and a cute tube-short typed (kung anu man ang tawag s knya hahaha) sa PRP. Kapal ko db? ang chubby ko na nga nagkalakas loob pa akong bilhin ang damit na yun, bakit ba pang canyon cove ko yun!!! hahaha .. As I was browisng clothes in Forever21 Makati Branch nakita ko si Maricar de Mesa, ano ba yan di ko sha nakilala, when I saw her I told myself she looks familiar but I noticed people looking at her and since I was just right next to her feeling ko naman ako tinitingnan hahhahha, kapaaaal.. Then I heard people say, mas payat pala sha in person noh?? pero bakit parang antaba nya sa Immortal ?? ah, so okay.. si Maricar de Mesa ka pala, I told myself. She is very different in person, she's very thin, literally thin, she's not that tall and she's younger looking in person, she looks verfy different in TV, I swear.. so much of her hahaha, nagtataka lang ako kasi di ako na starstrucked coz honestly she's not hot as opposed to what I have seen in her nung naked sha wahahahahaha, joke.. she's just plain and simple mestiza.

And so to end my long day yesterday, I waited for almost 45mins in taxi stand, as usual. Rode a taxi all the way home, may idlip pang konti dahil sa traffic. When I reached home, nag tv pa ako, nag net ng saglet, at natulog na din sa wakas. zzzZZZzzzZZzzzz...goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment