Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day Papa Jun!


my First Love ...

If there is one person that I can vividly remember during my childhood years, it would be you Pa. You, who had always been my constant companion. The man who never ceased to Love me in more ways than one. The man who gave his best for our family and had always been a great provider, sure those were just social outer comfort of life but still THANK YOU for making our lives comfortable, sweet and easy. I wonder how you did everything for us, for Mama and especially for yourself, but whatever that was, you did an excellent job. For me , even if you left us for good as such a tender age , there's nothing left to be proven of how a great father you once were to us, because even as I am writing you this , I know and I can still remember and feel how greatly you loved all of us. I will always be your little girl.

Happy Father's Day Pa! You will always be Loved too!


No comments:

Post a Comment