Sunday, July 24, 2011

~ If I were to Choose ~

Wandering around gives me so many things to be happy about. Some plays memories in my head too. Some is just too plain for the eyes to see and some are just too familiar in my heart. As i wander my way through where my feet will take me there are several things and places I saw that brought me back some fleeting memories...

I was browsing all the shops at the mall to find another shoes to wear at the office but it's far from buying any' converse ' shoes. I need a black one that fits me right when I have to wear a slacks. Anyway, I found one at the  ' naturalizer ' but I didn't bought it yet because I thought I may still find one elsewhere and you know what , I just did .. I found one and it's at the bottom down here ( see  photo ) but then again I didn't brought it home.. you know why? I was torn. I needed time.. haha!! It's cute. very cute..




I AM GRACY .. This is my kind of shoe. :)



I WILL MOVE HEAVEN and EARTH TO MAKE YOU HAPPY


These shoes remind me just so much of so many things... It reminds me how I refused to have them on my feet because I thought they wouldn't look good on me, but I was wrong. I now find comfort in them. Which one I will choose? The one whom I think ' I AM ' or the one's I think ' I WILL ' ?? .. Which do you think ???

No comments:

Post a Comment