Sunday, July 17, 2011

... Matitikman din Kita ...

Lunch @ Mcdo straight from DUBAI ..
I was browsing my FB account like I always do when I came across this picture feed  from a dear friend ' Fibi '  who was currently having her ' MCARABIA ' lunch in Dubai. I learned to fully love Mcdonalds when finally they opened an an outlet in GenSan. Truth to tell, it was I think 2004 ( if I'm not mistaken ) when they opened a branch in our small town and since then I fell in love with Ronald Mcdonalds hehe!

I can eat McCheese Burger and a fries everyday. It became my comfort food already na feeling ko every Sunday na lang merienda ko na sha. Every lunch from work makita ko lang sha okay na ko pero shempre di pwedeng di ako bibili hahaha! I feel such a kid at heart whenever nakakapag McDonalds ako, ang babaw! :) .. Lately , fave ko ang shaker fries nila ang sarap lang and I love the taste of pickles sa Cheeseburger nila.. So, I made amends na magma- McDonald talaga ako sa Dubai as what my friend ' Fibi had told me : aysus , McDonalds lang pala katapat mo sana di na lang tayu ng Restaurant nung umuwi ako jan ' whaaattt? hahhaa!! Joke lang?!!

Seriously, LOVE ko ' To .. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment