Friday, September 9, 2011

My BESTFRIENDS DOUBLE WEDDING ..

We are all anctipating the upcoming DOUBLE WEDDING of my two BESTFRIENDS Jhaja and Mariz. Hay.. When they broke the news to me I was literraly caught off guard to the extent that I refused to discuss it with them, especially with Jhaja. It took me a day to let the news sink in and another day for me to finally sit down with them and talk about it. It's kind of funny how I reacted but I was all teary eyed when I heard it from them. We are SooooOOOooOOOOooo grown-ups now that the next conversations are all about weddings! Gosh! We really can't stop time and there's no freezing it. So, to my two bestfriends I am extremely and utterly happy for the both of you. I can't wait to walk down the aisle a your Maid of Honor along with Little and I will always pray and wish and want all the BEST in LOVE for you! I will see you both real soon! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment