Monday, May 16, 2011

how long will it take me?

I luuuuurrveee it :)
For months I've been planning to hit the gym and for months I am still where I am , couch potato with a growing appetite. Thanks to my job coz it gave me something productive to do coz other than that I'm a kiddo which only concern is where to find a hole in the wall restos. Yesterday as we were searching the good finds, a.k.a shopping of whatever. I saw this bag , first thought was , I can use it for my long overdue gym planned. I bought it, I just so hope I'll be sweating my butt's off  to lose all these weights I've put on myself for the past few deliciously enticing months. But while I was looking at the bag earlier, I realized it doesn't really fit for the gym hahahaha!!! Oh no! It's kinda sporty but nut really for the gym. I thought of two things then. Maybe I just gave it a reason so I could buy the bag. Second, I really know it was not fit I just like it, hahaha! gulitlessly gracy! I seriously hope I would lose in the coming months! I'll keep my fingers cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment