Friday, May 20, 2011

the quest of finding the one that fits me just right ...



@ breadtalk Glorriet 3
  My friend Rhen mentioned that she planned to go jogging every weekend at ' the fort ' kasi feeling nya antaba na daw nya ( di nman ). So, naisip ko na din mag jogg coz first, malapit ako sa the fort. Second, mas ako kaya ang dapat mag jogging. Since half-hearted naman talaga akong mag gym, I thought jogging would be the best alternative. My problem was, i don't have a running shoes meaning I have to have one soon. Since last day of my work week yesterday I decided to start my quest into finding the one that fits me just right ( comfortability and budget , whahahhaa ).

I had a long day and unsual to enjoy my day off coz ' No piggy binges ' allowed .. How sad. Mag iikot ka ng gutom ??? Ano ba yan! Anyways, right after my shift, we went straight ahead at Glorrieta. We had our lunch, one small size curry bread from breadtalk, a small serving of fries from NYPD, and a biggy Iced tea from Wendy's ( dapat nga water lang, pero iiyak na tlag ako ... ). We planned to eat DQ but we ended up eating a scoop of ice cream at SM Supermart for P10/scoop, pang alis lang ng cravings very small serving pa, not bad.


wala ng murang tsinelas ngayon ...
 While strolling around the mall my feet really hurts kasi I was wearing my super duper flat shoes na sa sobrang flat nya ramdam ko na ang tiles ng mall at sakit sa paa feeling ko formality sake nalang na may sapatos ako ahhaha, so I went and looked for a cheap slippers para ma relieve naman ako. To my surprise wala na pa lang murang tsinelas nagyon. I thought may mga slippers pa around P50 bucks pero my God wala ng ganun?????? P89 ang cheapest ant cheap looking tlaga sha, I remember those days na at P50 may nice pair of slippers kana ngayon naku nman, what an expensive way to live life. Although I am a firm believer naman na it's okay to want everything and even the expensive ones because we live in a world of abundance and there will always be enough for everyone, pero kahapon nawindang lang tlaga ako na wala ng mura tsinelas ngayon :).

So I settled with the one I think is cheap and cute, natanggap ko na. I started checking stores that sells running shoes. Ang hirap pala maghanap especially when you don't know which to buy, aba malay ko ba sa mga running, training whataver shoes na mga yan. Along the way I bumped with the ones I like and super like hahaha lahat na lang.



sana pwede ka na lang pang running ..
  I was actually eyeing the one from converse, yung parang shoes na ginawang slipper, pero I was reminded di sha ideal pang running ( o nga naman. napadaan lang ! )
Tapos, napadaan ako sa nagbebenta ng magandang polo shirt , nagsukat ng lahat ng colors available ( para sa taong napadaan lang ) at nagustuhan ang color balck na polo. Di ko pa rin naman nakalimutan ang quest ko. I had challenge with my budget kasi nman di nman ako 200% sure na mag jo-jogging ako pero I was told you have to buy one so you will be obliged to jog 300% hahaha! Ang galing ng conscience ko, very supportive. Until I found the one that is right for me.

my new running shoes
Finally, I found one. Im ready. Excited for the weekend. Looking forward to a healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment