Thursday, May 5, 2011

Patient's First

A doctor's visit @ Patient's First , Glorrieta 3 Makati City
I went to see a Doctor yesterday at Patient's First in Glorrieta 3. It was one of the most uncomfortable visit I had so far and I know it'll be my last uncomfortable visit ever hahaha!! Everytime I see a doctor from whatever fields they are in I'm always fascinated with their wits in handling patients. Like how my doctor yesterday treated me, very bubbly and comforting, she's funny and easy. So I won't elaborate further why I had to seek professional help as I vowed to keep this blog in a constant ~ GV ~ state ( meaning Good Vibes) , I can only say that prevention is always always always better than cure. It pays to visit your doctors at an early stage when you know to yourself that it can be prevented. It's cheaper and less worries. Take it from me.

~gvgracy~

No comments:

Post a Comment