Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pilot Post Again? Oh noh!!!

Hello again! This is not my first ever blogspot but I've been bouncing left and right. Some are for fun others are for my psuedo postings. But since I learned that friendster will be out of the cyberspace sooner I was alarmed because I can't afford to lose all my entries, so I figured I need to find a new home for them. I actually was in another blogsite like a few minutes ago as recommended by one of the most famous search engines here, I tried but I find it hard to move around and I didn't find it to be user friendly. I thought I will finally leave blogspot but I was wrong coz it's different here, it's more homy and cozy and comfortable. So here I am again, creating my one and final blog ( i promise ). I will gather all my entries from each and every posted blogs scattered everywhere and from this day on, this will be my official home in cyberspace. Feel free to browse in and out, leave and come back again as we altogether journey through life's little mystic fantasy. I don't put labels. I don't set standards. I just simply write from the heart. I write my Liquid thoughts and my most Lucid Dreams. Welcome again and Enjoy your never ending stay! woooohoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment