Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A visit to my Doctor again ... A treat @ Mcdo Glorrieta .. almost a day of troubleshooting my BB..

another Doc Visit ...

my comfort food ...
     Two days ago, I went back to see my Doctor @ Patient's First Glorrieta 3 for a follow-up check up. While waiting for Dr. Chu , I was starving and craving for Mcdonald's Cheeseburger already , so I went to Nurse's situation and made it known that I will be back after an hour or so. Zief and I went straight ahead to Mcdonalds and to my surprise newly packaged na ang ketchup nila, hehehe.. Natuwa naman ako sa bloody red colored packaged heinz tomato ketchup hehe.. I was satisfied with my cravings especially the newly cooked and freslhy served french-fries..Yumyum!!! Tapos we went back to wait for Dr.Chu again. I was the first patient she examined and I was reassured for the second time that I'm doing really well, infact I'm better, Thank God. :) ...

     While today, I spent almost all my time infron of Isaw ( my netbook :) ) looking for answers on how to fix my BB. I even posted a not so friendly shout out on my FB Account screaming ' WHAT IS FREAKING WRONG WITH SMART ? "... okay enough, as promised, all posts are limited to good vibes only. hahahaha! But seriously ,I still can' used my registered BB SOCAIL , meaning no FB, no BB Chat and no what so ever on my BB for almost 1month now. Almost because I was shocked when I checked on my BB registration it said, " YOUR REGISTRATION WILL EXPIRE ON MAY19 "  kaaaapppaaaalllll ....
I browsed thru the internet about BB serviced by SMART naku andame pala na may the same problem with me, worst pa sa iba dahil registered sila sa BB MONTHLY meaning mas mahal, tapos wala din service! ayus db?!!! So far palno ko nalang ilista sa hangin ang ginawa ng SMART saken. I'll let it slide anyway, pera lang yan , walang magagawa sa kalusugan at kasiyahan ko yan! hahaha- paki connect!

     On a more lighter note , masaya naman ang araw ko, kahit queueing kame, ano pa nga ba?! Team Ferrari planned to go to Laguna Pansol this weekend for our Team Bldg instead of checking in to a hotel. Excited na akong magpa games although sad ako kasi di matutuloy yung movie date namen ni Tita Terry and Jayme sa Movie ni ' Aga at Angel ' ... Bawi na lang next time :) ...

     I had 1/2 large dunkin donut's Choco Honey Dip , 1 sml size Mr. Chips, 1pc green mango with Barrio Fiesta Sweet and Spicy Prawn Bagoong, 1pc Tuna Pie frm Jollibee and a glass of Biofit Tea.. Hmmmm parang di yata maganda ang diet ko. Unhealthy and madame. hahahaha..

    So much for now.. malapit na mag 5p, meaning less than 8hrs na nman ako sa target sleeping hours hahahah, para saan pa ang mga gamot?!!!! Weird pa naman magpa xray ng ulo noh?! hahaha, naka nganga na naka about face sa table! ngalay at scary.. :)

~gvgracy~

No comments:

Post a Comment