Sunday, May 8, 2011

~ Happy Mother's Day Mama Nora ~

my Super Mama Nora during my College Graduation
I am writing this for you Mama , I know that for the past 2 years we never had time to bond like we used to before. When I decided to work far away from home 2 years ago , I tried to remember if was there ever a time when you disagreed with my thought was best for me at the time and then I couldn't find one. All I could ever remember was you opening a bank account for me in BPI and giving me enough amount of money that you thought at the time I really needed. I remembered how you took everything in silence while I know you're slowly letting go of me. I know that in two years I've had my shortcomings too but you never made me feel that I left you for no good reasons thus you always make me feel that I was doing the right thing because I am doing the things that I want, things that makes me happy.

I don't get to say Thank You to you all the time , I don't get to be there for you all the time. But Mama Nora, I want to tell you one thing, I will always be the best daughter for you. I will give you everything you want. I will always be true to the promise I made with Papa before he depart this world, that I will take good care of you and our family. Ma, I am still keeping that promise.  You will always be in my heart and in my thoughts. And I want to say Thank You too, for being the best Mother you can ever be. Thank You for your resilience when our family went through the pain of losing Papa. Thank You for keeping the family together although I know it was never easy. Thank You for keeping us close to God.

You may not be the most expressive Mama in the world but with your care and love , I know that you only want what is best for us your kids. Your unconditional devotion for me, for us and for our family made me want to give you back everything and more. I want to tell the world that while all of us claimed that we  have the best of Mom's in the world , I  also have mine. I will always be proud to be your daughter and I will always be proud that I have you as my Mama Nora.

I love You Ma and I Miss You so much. I'll be home soon , we'll spend time again, together.



~ gvgracy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment