Friday, June 3, 2011

Laugh Trip courtesy of Kung Fu Panda ...

We went to Gateway in Cubao yesterday to buy the charger for the camera and at the same time go to Smart Center to  inquire about the status of my BB coz apparently until yesterday I was still unable to use the service. Since it was my day off and we have no plans on what else to do after buying the charger we just ate and window shopped. I noticed there were new shops opened at Gateway and also in Farmers which made me realized it's been a long time since I last set foot in Cubao. How time flies and so much has changed. I had coffee at Starbucks Araneta , one of my favorite Sbux outlet next to 6750 branch. I had Java Grande pampawala ng antok.


ang funny sa starbucks most of the time wrong spelling ang mga names...

We also bought slices of Pizza's at kinain lang sa foodcourt ng Gateway, nakakairita pala bumili ng slices at humingi ka ng catsup or hot sauce 1pc each lang ang ibibigay, huh! and if you want an additional you have to buy it for P2 ano ba yan.. pero then again, not worth it to ruin the day ....



Masarap naman kahit walang catsup :)



I also enjoyed the DQ mango flavored and of course my all time favorite Chill avocado flavored. Puro naman ako drinks kahapon hehehe. I also realized may mga bagong resto's. They have Terreyaki Boy at sa Farmer's may Max's na, galing.. Kumpleto na halos. And everytime I'm in Gateway kapag binibigyan anko ng leaflets ng condo rates ng ' Manhattan Garden' I always accept them with a smile , ang gaan kasi ng feeling ko sa condo na yan e, I knew I have my unit there, eto na ang katuparan ng pangarap ko na tumira sa Manhattan , not in New York, but in Cubao hahaha! galing! God Vibes lang.



sarap ng cold treats ...



To top it all , we watched 'Kung fu Panda' and nawala ang stress sa katawan ko. It's very funny and entertaining and at the same time may moral lesson. Sabi nga sa movie ' Happiness should be taken, and I am taking mine '  basta ba wag lang ruthless okay lang maging masaya and to get that happiness. It's okay to want to be happy and get that happiness just as long as we are not stepping on someone else's shoe. Tama?!!!! Tammmaaaaahhhh!!!!




One thing I like about Gateway Cinema is I get to choose my seat ...

Nag enjoy din ako sa souvenier picture taking ko kay ' Panda ' hhehehe, ang cute cute nya. The day went well. It ended just right. I am happy that finally my BB was okay, I get to chat with my friends in Dubai anytime of the day again. I enjoyed the movie and super laugh trip talaga. Ang sarap mabuhay... and right before going home , I came across this cute chain and a lighting pen, naisip ko bilhin to remind me how the day went well so great and happy!



Sabi sa pen 'follow your heart' sabi sa movie ' you have to get your happiness'


 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment