Saturday, July 23, 2011

.. Cheat Day ..

I always love weekend because it only means one thing , I am free to do anything and everything I want with my time. I feel like I'm a student until now because my day off falls on a weekend so can you just imagine me getting excited when it's finally Friday , there is really truth behind my TGIF. Anyways, we went to Megamall and planned to watch a movie and have my 1x1 and 2x2 picture taken because I need to have valid ID's again ( if you've read my post before , i have lost my valid ID's it feels horrible because I feel I am an alien in my very  own country .. blah. blah. blah.. ). 

Anyways, since I only had bread and peanut butter for breakfast I'm already starving by 3pm and mind you I want rice ...  SO WHAT??!!!


.. Chill ..
Our feet brought us at the 3rd Level  of Megamall the newly renovated side where there are strips of restaurant that your growing appetite may choose. I also learned that this particular resto who serves pasta and I have been planning to dine one of these days was already closed. I was really looking forward to eating at  this french resto for one good reason it has the ' Eiffel Tower ' inside at the right corner and I just thought it would be nice to have my picture taken right there.  I can't even remember the name of the place, you know why? because it was so hard to pronounce the french name just as how hard it was to order from the menu haha!! ( baka kaya nag sara? walang nakakabasa ng tama? hehehe..kidding aside .. ) Anyways, going back to where we decided to dine .. " Super Bowl " I know  that they are the counterpart of  " Big Buddah " at Greenbelt 3 and  I realized I haven't eaten there for like ages already. I like dimsums and siomai and dumplings but this time I decided to give in to MORE rice and white meat and a little of veggies.


.. Tasty Deep Fried Chicken ..
This ' Deep Fried Chicken ' tasted so right and I love how the skin of the chicken was fried it was very thin and crunchy ( i'm salavating right at this moment again haha ). I love how tender the white meat was and as I have learned it's not really fattening compared to the red meat so it means I shouldn't feel guilty for ruining my diet haha! I was often told I have lost weight already which is quite true ( i just don't dwell on it , yabang! haha ). Seriously , I now get to fit myself again to that old favorite jeans and I just bought myself an ' S ' size of shirt, how's that? Looovee it ... So , why would I feel guilty for consuming at least half of this chicken, yikes!! haha..






Here's to make me feel responsible with what I eat ( strategy yan! hehe ). We ordered ' chopsuey ' and as always I wish there will be more carrots on it and young corns too. It tasted good too but it's not the typical chopsuey I tasted to most of the resto's. Their version of this veggies are a little sticky. But this is just a good match to the chicken we ordered. Yum.Yum.Yum.

So there.. we unsurprisingly finished the entire meal and still planned to eat ice cream afterwards. Not bad for a weekend pig out. I like the service crew. I like how attentive they are with their customers and I feel like they are sets of ' happy crew '  I just have a thing these days for anything that I feel exudes happiness. People . Event. Places . Anything that involves happiness I'm on it. We've left the place with a full tummy and a grateful heart. One good choice on a weekend right?!

.. Great Service @ Megamall ..


.. my grown up appetite .. hahaha ;) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment