Friday, July 22, 2011

... finally, UNMASKED ...

Last night ' UNMASKED ' event was held at CVG Roofdeck headed by Team Energize. I had fun watching the production numbers and I enjoyed the mini-concert by ' Shelay ' who won the contest last night. The event showcase the Top Agents of the team and I hope we'll have more events like this to inspire more agents like us to be the best of what we do and being acknowledge once in a while. The event was fun but I can't help but to compare how our very own recognition event at Team Energize 3 last ' Summer Soiree ' was way more ' unkabogable ' hahaha! No offense to the organizers and the team members I think in my opinion the event could have been more fun-filled if the crowd were nsync. I think the crowd are already tired and maybe sleepy or others may have shift after the event , who knows. But I am gald I was there coz I get to appreciate more how united and comfortable we are in Energize3.

UnMASKED

The event last night made me more excited in our very own upcoming Anniversary event on August with ' Harry Potter ' as our theme. I can't wait because it will surely be another night of FUN.FUN.FUN. * woootttwooootttt * . I wonder what to wear. Anyways , Thank You for the invite Energize Unmasked organizers. Thank You for the drinks , for the entertainment , for the recognitions. I enjoyed the bbq at the Roofdeck and the company...


But Wait.Wait.Wait. There's more !!!

Thank You Love for the production number, I didn't know you can dance like that.wahahha. Where that MOVES came from? How come? hahahah!!! I hope it'll be the first and the LAST.. kidding!!!
You just made my night! yahoooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment