Wednesday, July 20, 2011

~ Quality Check ~

I came across a website a few moments ago while browsing for the best pick-up lines on the internet. Suprisingly I stumbled on this website where quotes about ' integrity, characters and principles ' are written and being a person whose fondness of quotations are unquestionable ( weehh? ) I spent at least half of my time reading and i would like to share some if notMANY and PLENTY and MORE of them.. You know, just a reminder to myself if I will one day have to contemplate.. and maybe YOU too!

" Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking.  There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.  ~J.C. Watts " -
this is just so true.. wala naman nakaka-alam eh.. wala naman nakakita eh. So feeling mo okay lang? feeling mo wala lang? Di dapat ganun. Tamah? ~

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.  ~Author Unknown
~  ay gusto ko toh! ang taray lang! hindi lahat ng bagay ay dapat patulan o pagpaliwanagan. Hangga't alam mo na wala kang ginagawang mali. Go lang. Deadma lang ~

The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour.  ~Japanese Proverb
~ pero, wag ka may mga tao talagang walang kaabog-abog , keber sa meaning ng conduct hahaha! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment