Monday, August 15, 2011

.. My First MetroDeal ..

I am so excited about getting my very first Metrodeal experience ::))) ... I was browsing their site as I had before but it was my very first time to finally decide on buying this on my Birthday!! hehe!! Yeah, a gift for myself!!!


50% Off: P595 instead of P1200 for Any Whole 8 Inch Cake - Indulge in the Delicious Taste of Cheesecake, etc. and Their Delectable Cakes
Who wouldn't be excited ?? Self-treat!!! Indulgence aaaaahhhhh :)

Grabeh for 50% off not bad ha infact cheap treat talaga sha. I'm thinking on buying few more vouchers as gifts for christmas and even friends who will be celebrating birthdays too :) But I want to try it myself first kung may hassle ba or too good to be true! pero infairness ha bukas na bukas pwede ko ng makuha ang cake pero shempre sa birthday ko na lang hahahhhaa, mag bo-blow ako ng cheesecake!!! bata!!!! *excited*


No comments:

Post a Comment