Saturday, May 21, 2011

In the Name of Love ...

Finally, I was able to watch the movie of ' Aga Mulach and Angel Locsin ' entitled ' In the Name of Love '. It was a surprisingly beautiful movie. It was far from what I have expected and I gave undevided attention to the movie. It was great, at least for me. Aga is indeed a very good actor and Angel on the other had made me feel her character, ang galing. Si jake, ayos lang. hahaha. I cried in several scenes kasi nakakaiyak naman talaga sha. My tears fell when Aga asked Angel ' Bakit mo ako pinabayaan? '. It was not so typical question kasi to ask whenever you break up with someone coz it was usually ' bakit mo ako iniwan ' question. Hay.. yung pagkakatanong ni Aga damang-dama ko lang, although yung sagot naman ni Angel na ' Pinili ko lang mamatay para mabuhay ka ' ay talagang pang movie lang , hahahahhaa...

watched the Movie @ Market- Market
But on a serious note, the movie made me think .. How much are you willing to give ' In the Name of Love? '. If i'd be asked , my answer would be I don't know. I'll cross the bridge when I get there coz it's hard to say. What is important is nagmamahal ka.

No comments:

Post a Comment