Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nestle Philippines Kasambuhay Habambuhay Short Film "Sign Seeker" ..



This video was tagged to me by my friend ( Kristine Garrido ) she told me the moment she saw this short-filmed anthology of 'John Llyod Cruz' being a 'sign seeker' she remembers no one but me hahaha!!! ( am I supposed to be flattered my friend? :) ). Well, here's the short story of mine too. I used to play this game, YES I call it a game. I call it 'signs from my universe' , sometimes I put my faith to people and the world I asked for signs and ironically most of the time fate plays cosmic humor on me and gave me the signs I had asked for. One night, while Me, PJ and Tin Garrido ( when she visited us here in Manila ) were waiting for another friend outside Glorrieta 5 around half-past twelve midnight we thought of something 'funny' to talk about , you know just to release the boredom of waiting. Since we have to wait for another friend to help us decide which place to go for videoke marathon, I thought of telling them that I have a question in my mind that needs only a ' YES ' or ' NO ' answer and I need a sign and normally I ask for a sign and when I see whatever that sign is it means a ' YES ' and if it doesn't show up then it would mean a big fat ' NO ' ...

So, I started telling them that I have to see a color ' ORANGE BUS ' and in five minutes I DID saw one ( whhhaaaattt ..) okay and to set things right , we were near Ayala Ave around 1am and since it was on a weekend normally there's not so much public vehicles that passes back and forth especially in Ayala. Well, anyway I wasn't convinced so I asked for another orange bus and wooohoooooo we saw another one. Lame.Lame.Lame. I thought it was such a give away sign and not even challenging.. So, I asked for another one..

Second sign. I need a guy that wears ' PINK ' shirt okay not blue, black, green or whatever and I don't want stripes or printed ones. I need a guy who wears plain pink shirt. There were several guys who passed us by who wore pink shirts but the other one was printed and the latter was striped. So , see .. signs aren't for real.

Then our friend Tim finally arrives and we decided to go to Malate she said she knows a place where we can have videoke marathon for a cheaper price. I was kind of hesistant because for one, I only go to Malate with my ' Kuya Otet and Jayme ' where we had to eat one of the best 'Shabu-Shabu' but never to go videoke. Well, as if I have a choice so we went there and while in the cab I told Tim that I am not familiar with the place so she had to lead us on. We reached Malate finally and the cab dropped us off on the corner of the street and it was kind of weird because I saw table and chairs and mostly men in the crowd and they are almost on the street. When I went out of the cab my friends and I ( except for Tim who wasn't there ) were tongue tied when we saw all these men who happens to be the waiters of this bar called ' O-BAR ' ( a Gay Bar dude!! ) and guess what. WHAT?WHAT?WHAT? These MEN wears plain. super duper uber plain PINK SHIRTS and worse? ALL of THEM. So can you just imagine these "PINK MENsters"  lurking around the area wearing the color pink, YES the pink plain shirt and we had the videoke just right around the corner.

Now, tell me. Signs? Coincidences? Merely accidents ? I don't know. But it keeps me sane because it makes me smile. I found myself enjoying the game- sign so the stories goes on and on ...



Big Thank You Babe Tintooyy for sharing the video to me. I can't help but to smile while  watching this video. Clearly we're old old friends, we just pick-up where we left off. We know each other too well that our stories never ends and we can always go back and forth to everything we've been through or sometimes finish each other's sentences and even remind each other of things we thought we have forgotten. We are so much like sisters ( by choice )...Missessss you much!

I am loving this shirt ( not u on the photo ) joke haha! But, I want the shirt Tintoooy (ehem) .
Seriously, this is just to give FACE to you my dear. ( paki-labhan ang shirt na ha?! hahah )..

 





No comments:

Post a Comment