Friday, February 17, 2012

A Love like this ...

Ten years? Seriously? I wasn't around the cyberworld lately so I've missed the date but YES my coupled friend Carla and Jr just turned 10 years together. Where does all that sparks coming from? - I am such a fan!

I remembered you guys looking a lot like these...
... Young Hearts In-Love ...

It wasn't hard to imagine how you both have weathered the passing years together coz I have seen most of your days be it your highs and lows as a couple the confidence that you both will see it through is simply unquestionable. I have seen the best and not the best part of those years but I am happy to see you both coming through together making me believe in love again ( haha! ) ..

I know that there were so much love around you coz long distance relationship was an easy-peasy thing of your past .. ( pls ..refer to the photo below ).


Long Distance Relationship? = EASY! haha

Even doing the things that NOT ALL MEN will be so willingly do for their girlfriends .. I am sorry Carla I just find this photo to be very sweet and kind of Jr ..

Just for HER ...


And look where you are both now .. 10  years of a lot like LOVING ...
Happiest 10 years of togetherness guys! More 10 yearssss to come ..

This doesn't come as a surprise to me anymore. I knew you'd gonna make it , even more than where you are now. I would like to think that this is an affirmation of your LOVE for ten years , for the friendship that goes along with it , for the respect you have given to each other and for the trust you have built and willingly given to one another.  I am such a happy friend to have witnessed how much you have grown your love together. I want ten years and more for you both of course , more years of togetherness and more years of keeping that sparks for your love and friendhsip.

This is one event to be forever be grateful for .. Keep the faith and the love alive! Love You both!

HAPPY 10 Years Anniversary Carla and Jr ..

2 comments:

  1. SOBRA NPUD UNTA MO 10YRS MAM, AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH PEACE!!! --- KAILA NAKA KINSA KO AHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms Anonymous : thank you for the comment . haha!

    ReplyDelete