Monday, May 30, 2011

Cheap is Fun , what more if it's for FREE ??!! :)

Just got back from Canyon Cove, as we all bask into our success after 3 months of imbibing B.O.B finally We, the  Team Ferrari held our last summer outing for this year with so much fun and excitement not to mention that it was for  free from Convergys and all it takes is a simple text and I quote :

"Guys,   We can't afford to raise two more sec on our AHT , that's how BIG tomorrow is  Zeus~

Hahahhaa!!! I remembered a conversation with Rhen , she said on that final day of pulling down the AHT they were really pressured but they just told each other to calm down and relax. Good job guys! And because of that we made our way to the ever anticipated BOB!

Welcome to Canyon Cove ..

The first activity was photoshoot, personally , it was one of the hardest though it was fun because I and the rest of the team had to endure the unlimited pictorial hahaha. I was teased to pay for the photos and it will be deducted from my salary haha!. But aren't we supposed to participate? That was the first activity right? So, I just did what was told , posed, smiled, make-face, and had fun with the pictures. Kudos to you Kuya Japz from Fotobrew ( close kame , wahahahha ) ...
                                                                                                                    


Fotobrew experience ... Had so much fun kahit nakakapagod ha!!!
 
And then we had our buffet lunch , we were served with good tasting food. I honestly took advantage of the chance, while others were lined up for the food, I was on the other hand lined up for the photoshoot with Arcee and Zeus, the female version of me whom I bet, if the photo machine would only cost him 2k im sure, meron na sha sa bahay nya .. hahaha. We were given at least an hour to rest or so and then we had the ' AMAZING RACE ' challenge . We were told that the previous batch didn't had the chance to play at the beach becuase the weather didn't permit them, but not us. Yeah, Um Jeff and I knew right then, right after we were told that they hoped it'll be at the beach we knew and we said ' then , it'll be at the beach ', consider it done, tama ba Um? Each team should have 10 members and that includes our TL and a photographer. We again , won first place and special THANK YOU to ERWIN for the extra effort and perseverance and determination and takot mo sa team to go back empty handed hahaha. Seriously, super thanks and of course Thanks to the ten people who once again raised the mighty Ferrari ...



We won the Amazing Race ... Thank You guys and special thanks to ERWIN !!!!

Finally , after all the activities for us on that day , it was time to enjoy the pool and the beach. It was heaven to be able to enjoy the luxury of things without spending even a penny. The girls and the becky's of ferrari had so much fun indulging at the pool and with sight seeing on the sideline of course.


A day of fun .. fun .. and more fun ...

We had dinner by the beach and the fire dancers were entertaining , it was my first time to see them live and I enjoyed the show. The food that was served that night were light and not so enticing but still Thank You for the free food and fruits, the green salad by the way tasted so good. I remembered my entry about Canyon Cove where I said that I was excited to put on our   'red polo shirt ferrari as we blazed the night for a fun and party ' , that night was more than that , it was more than excitement , it was more of pride because I was part of the team. It was more than wearing a customized red polo shirt , it was more of being the one wearing it.  I can only be glad that I was there and I was one of them.



The Mighty Red Ferrari ... Recognition night ...
The night ended just right , it was quite a long day. But it won't end without the tale of Um Jeff walking out of the party while Ria was running after him, parang movie scene lang ( hahaha ). Maybe there is truth about what they say , that people become sensitive when they add numbers to their age, maybe it really true. Um Jeff thought something was not right that night, he asked and he felt he was lied to, which of course part of the plan since it was his birthday and we have come up of a simple but sweet birthday surprise for him. It comes with age maybe , because the moment he felt that something was up and he was deprived to know what was that , he ' blazed the night away ' nag walk-out si Um wahhahahhaha!!!! To his surprised , there were little cupcakes lit with candles and letters for him ( aaaawwwww ). I think the only mistake he did that night was expecting the susrprise on the coming tuesday coz it was not his birthday yet after all. But still , it really comes with age , the being ' emo-sensitive ' hahahaha. I hoped he appreciates the effort.

Emoterang UM.. whahaha .. Happy Birthday!
I slept early coz I was not feeling well. I feel tired but grateful. With the rest of the gang I heard they had videoke , others were already on a never never land. Some had their heart to heart talk. I just don't know what hapened among the many others namely ( Um Jeff, Jhay, Bryan, Rowee, Erwin, TonDong and Zeus ) , may booking ba? hahaha! ...


I just want to say THANK YOU to my TEAM FERRARI for the oppurtunity. It was nice to know all of you. Until our next free road trip.

2 comments:

  1. i super like this blog of yours gracy.. it really made me smile reminiscing all the efforts to win the game & all the good memories we had during our BOB.. im looking forward to have more fun & good memories with you & our team, FERRARI (keeping my fingers crossed).. (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ria, Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this entry. I know nag reply na ako dito sa comment mo na to kaya lang di ko mahanap! hehe :) Thank You again. More events to come!!!

    ReplyDelete