Friday, August 26, 2011

Happiest Birthday Fibi ...

Imagine, if you can, a moment in time when you were sitting on a porch swing or in a sand by the beach , or beneath the branches of a shady tree and recounting how time flies and things went well in your lives besides a dear friend. I am in a state of happiness as I am writing this because for one , I know that I will one day have this moment sitting side by side with my very best friends and to the truest of the word I have lots of them and one is my ever dearest friend ' Fibi ' who is celebrating her ' Speacial Day ' Today.

We all need somebody to be able to phone from time to time, just for a chat, somebody who will make us laugh and deliriously happy. We all need to have the odd night out, perhaps just to vent out or talk about how we've grown too fast , perhaps to go for a drink or perhaps to just hang out together for no apparent reason. A best friend will be the person to call and will make time for us in these situations by all means and if you've got one you're lucky. Therefore, Lucky Me .. right, fib? :)

Meet my Friend  Fibi ...

Hi Guys .. My name is ' Fibi ' :))))
Okay , that's just how she makes me laugh until my tummy hurts hahaha!! That's how she goes by her boring afternoon, hahaha!!! She knows how to laugh at herself which gaves her a genuine happy heart. We've been friends forever and I can still vividly remember how we shared the same love for 'Donna Cruz' ( Badddduuuuuuuyyyyy.. Sorry Fib :) .. ) and we just clicked. We went through High-School and College and until now we never lose touch. How lucky is that? Not everyone gets to have the chance and not everyday that we find a friend like her and I did. The friendship that we share makes me simply grateful for life.

If you're friends with her , you should know how ' cry-baby ' she can get. She is a true ' marshmallow ' at heart. She cries on her Birthday, Christmases , random lonely days or sometimes just lonely and quiet days. She cried buckets when ' Rico Yan ' died and among the many actors and actresses , and she cried too when ' Mark Gil ' had an interview about her daughter 'Andy Eigenman' just got pregnant, Hahahah!!  Kidding aside , She easily gets affected when being touched by other people stories, what more when it comes to her family? She just owns a compassionate heart.

But wait !! There's More !! ( Parang Info-mercial Lang .. haha!! ) It doesn't end there .. Crying is not just her forte  coz She is also ..


A Dreamer ...


Look, where it Brought Her ...

She's one of those people whom I have known to have an appetite for life. I remember the time when she decided to go to Dubai and all I ever said to her were three words ' You're so brave ' . Indeed, she braved the place alone, having no one and I remember her sharing how she hates weekends because it reminds her once again how lonesome life can be when you live far from family and friends. But that memory was far from where she is right now because she just found her family in Dubai in the comfort of old closest friends. God is Good and generous to those who really go for what they want and hear the desires of the heart, tama ba ma'am? :)

 A Sister and a Tita ..

Her Fun, Wacky, Kid at Heart Family ..

Her Family is always and will always be a top prioty for her. I always tell her that I admired her Mom on how they were raised especially on how she never held a dislike in her heart for being a father less child. It says a lot on how she lives a happy life and finding that missing piece from the love of her Family. She is so blessed to have such a solid love , understanding, and support from the people she treasured the most , her ever source of Love and Comfort...

A Loving Daughter  ...

Her SuperMOM ..

Her ' Wind Beneath her Wings ' .. Her love for a Mother is admirable. The kind of love that she will never trade for anything or anyone. She is the kind of daughter every Mother will wish for. This ain't sugar coating because it is her birthday , I just simply know how much LOOOOOVVVEEE she have for Tita Agot and I think that is the best gift she's ever given to her and the social outer comfort of life that she's now capable of providing I think is just a bonus! ;)))

A ____ Girlfriend ... ( hahahaha ) ...


The Man of the Hour.. hahaha!!

Love is sweeter irregardless how many times around .. hahaha!! right? I leave the blank open for you and for Macky to fill in. But I know that you guys been through good and bad times and you're still together and that is all that matters. I pray that you both will remain to be there for each other, you've grown to be so much part of the family we've built all these years and we are still looking forward for the never ending years of togetherness. :)

and You are Nothing more BUT a FRIEND ... 

Kulang Pa yan .. :)) you have more of US ...

She's touched more of US. I personally think that she has more of those faces on the photos because she sorrounded herself of people and morethan anything else, relationships are what's most important for her. I just want to make it known how grateful and thankful I am for being a part of that circle of friends. We will always be here for you and we'll be the first to wish you all the best in life.

Truly, in life I believe virtually every woman has moments, or months, or years when she feels her dance card is empty, or at least not complete but when you have friends to share life with, life becomes bearable. Sometimes we just  look in all the wrong places and to all the wrong people to get the support we need. I am just so lucky it didn't took me a while to learn that friendship can be found closer than I think, even in your own home, in our own set of friends.

Fibi ,

          It's been years of Long Distance Friendship but Thanks to Text, Facebook, and Twitter, it made our world a little closer. But I am proud to say that even without the advent of all these, we've had our times when Text and Emails are the only forms of communication until Facebook became a big help , what I'm trying to say is it doesn't matter whether technologies are there or not because in our own means and ways we know how to keep friendships alive ( pero, ok na tayo sa tech now diba? haha .. ). I saw you at your happiest and even at your saddest. I saw you how you built your dreams and how you are reaping the fruits of your labor. I saw you being a good daughter, sister and a friend and I am thankful to still see you move forward in life and reach for more dreams. I want to let you know how I blessed this day for you were born to be my friend, to be our friend. Thank You fibi, for I have found not just a friend, a sister, a gate keeper of my dreams too , a supporter and a critic.

Happiest Birthday to you my dear. May all your heart's dreams and wishes and prayers be heard. And may we have more years to celebrate with you. I know that it will take me a lifetime to Thank You enough for the Love and friendship, trust, support and understanding you have given me too. The sheer fact that we're still  sharing the best kind of friendship is a joy one could ever have.

Indeed , God Love's you Sooooooo MUUUUUCCCHHHH!!! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY AGAIN !!!




The Birthday Girl .. FIBI
  
~ Gracy ~

1 comment:

  1. from the way you write about her, you two must really share a great friendship! i hope i will have one like yours too.. true friends are hard to find, that's why we should cherish and repect them the way we do to ourselves. i love your blog!!! followed you! my blog is nonsense compared to yours! hehehe.. take a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete