Thursday, May 26, 2011

the LOTTO-rey ...

I heard from the news that LOTTO is once again giving away a resounding P200+M to date ( i'm not sure though if there was already one lucky bastard who won solo while I'm writing this hahaha ). I remembered the last  jackpot price was tremendously high and was won by the ' balikbayan ' who got the combinations from lucky pick number ( as they call it, I didn't know there's such ) , I bought 6 tickets for myself coz I have this growing sense inside me that I'll hit the jackpot , hahahha!!! Unfortunately my God said, it was not yet my time and so I waited .. hahahaha..

Seriously , how can one live a brand new life after winning such amount in an instant? If I'd be asked , I have already a laid out plan hahaa. I had moments before when I imagined having a large sum of money and I can't seem to decide of whether or not I'll let it known to my family or should I keep it a secret but I will of course provide for them only that I will not tell them that I can afford anything they want now or I will only tell it to Mama and no one else, hahaha! Mind you, I also have confusions of which ' charity ' institution to support and how much would they get? I also contemplated franchising for ' jollibee ' I just could not come up of a descent lie to tell my family and friends on how was I able to raise such amount and where did I get the money??? You think I'm funny ? I think so too, others may think I'm crazy but I am certainly not. This may all sounds like a pipe dream , but still I remain to hold the dream in my heart of whether or not the lotterry will pave the way of a better and more comfortable life or I'll find it elsewhere, it doesn't matter.

All I'm saying is , we don't just live for one option alone. We don't live under one alternative alone. There are people who are meant to live an easy life. There are just things that are meant to be yours or mine in as easy as 1-2-3. As for me , I know that whatever I hold dear into my heart , there is no big or small . No near or far. No impossible and no limit. If it's money then it's money for me. If it's relationship then it is relationship for me. I can have all I want and with what I want I can be utterly and enormously and extremely happy.

How about you? Any pipe dreams? ... Make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment