Saturday, July 2, 2011

TRANSFORMERS mania

my Optimus Prime
CONVERGYS once again paved way for another wonderful site event, a free screening for the movie Transformers at Glorrieta, Makati City. I can't get enough of this movie so far this year Transformer's climbed first on my chart. I can't remember when was the last time I held so much admiration in a movie, I was in awed the while time and of course I had fun with how they inflicted humor on the movie. It was one hell of a fantastic and hillarious movie for me. I watched it twiced actually.

I hope that we'll have more movies to come like this. Although I was hoping to see Megan Fox in the big screen next to SAM I realized the Dutches with the lucky bunny portrayed the role just fine and had successfully run in full circle with her mighty high heels, AMAZING! huh! hehehe.. It was breath taking. I also love the participation of MCDREAAMY ( forgot his name from Grey's Anatomy) .. I think he's my ideal guy ( bad guy! ) hahha!

Oh well, I had fun watching the movie twice and I personally think that this is the only movie that is so full of metals everywhere but never failed to exude the heart of the matter. A metal with a human touch!



.. hero ..

" You may lose faith in us, but never in yourselves. "
 

No comments:

Post a Comment