Thursday, August 4, 2011

.. For a Start ..

Woooohoooo!! August na! Ano ba yan .. how time flies. It feels like we're almost done with 2011 and I can't believe one more month to go and the official long holiday for the Filipino's is about to start. Ano pa nga ba eh BER month na eh. Wootwoooott!! Pasko na! ( ooppss, sorry too early for th xmas entry )...

How did I start my August? I was sleepless *wink*. I went gimmick with my officemates (cvg ) and my prev officemates ( copylandia) both on the same day. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. We went to 'Off the Grill' my most favorite spot for unwinding and de-stressing in the metro ( it's in qc ). I love the ambiance, the vibes and hype that I get whenever I'm there. I love the band and the songs. I was first introduced to this place way back '05 by Mheann my prev officemate from Copylandia. I fell inlove with the place instantly. It was such a special place that it had become so much part of my memory. Past midnight the group decided to transfer to 'O Bar' , Yes a gay bar in Ortigas. There were so many hooooot MEN ( soooo whaaattttt?? hahaha!!! ). It was my first time to join my friends there although I've heard so much about this gay bar. It was the first time that I watched those 'gigolos' ( hihihi ) move that super surfer like body ( I'm in awe, really ). But it wasn't really culture shocking, it was like a not-so ordinary way to spend my weekend. Half past 3am I was fetched by Gemma at the Bar to go to Tiendesitas and meet my other set of friends but we we're caught up by Gemm's officemates coz we passed by her office to sell RTW she brought from HK. We literrally stayed at the parking lot for morethan 2 hours. Our copylandia friends decided to transfer to Ortigas instead thinking we we're already having fun at the O Bar, if they only knew we were selling at the wee hours! OMG!

To cut my trip short, we went back to the Bar by 5.30 am had a few bottles of beer and parted ways by 7am ( I feel bad some of them have to leave without us , anyway's we'll have round 2 in the coming Friday.. yeheyyy ).. Gemma and I had breakfast at McDonald's El Pueblo and went home past 9 am. I brought McDo breakfast, slept my way until 5pm, woke up, ate a little then snoozed back again until 1.30am and went to work!!! Now, tell me. What do you think of my August?!! It was fullybooked!! haha

I am still looking forward for the upcoming friday event ( part 2 frm Copy people , Aug.5 ). Date on Saturday ( a pre - year to celebrate , most definitely, Aug6 ). A christening of Ef's baby on a Sunday ( Aug7 in QC ) and a day leave on a Monday ( Aug 8) .. This is Life!!!! An upcoming Tagaytay event on ( Aug 13 or Aug 20 - undecided , come on Team Ferrari, we need a DATE ).. and maybe a hitch on Subic Team Bldg (whahahaha )... I am pretty sure , my Aug will be so fleeting but happy!!! :)

I hope your's too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment