Saturday, August 6, 2011

~ I Wish You Well ~

I am GLAD that Facebook has an OPTION of either delete people or feeds on your WALL if they aren't helping you live a harmonious life. Lately, I have been seeing this feed that is not so healthy to the eye. I don't want to sound this entry to be BV as I have vowed to only keep entries that I will be too HAPPY to look back on. But I just fee like blogging about how I generally feel about this because it helps me realized one thing. I realized that there are really people who refused to understand even the simple things. I have met a soul who is like that and I now stare back at her, blankly because I don't know what to think about her anymore. I just don't want to think anything at all and then I came across my Horoscope today , not that I had been relying into it. It just caught my attention because it says:

" A rude or unpleasant person will make your morning very interesting -- and give you a fresh perspective on where you are in your life right now. This person offers an example of what not to do ... and seeing him or her in action will make you very grateful for the choices you have made in your life. Your diplomacy will serve you well as you take stock of all the gifts you have in life. Extend a kind hand to the people who use anger to hide their sadness " .

The horoscope was so TRUE and so RIGHT.  So, I want to end this unrelenting thougts and came into terms that all I can do for her now is PITY that person. All I want to do and will do now is to stare blankly back at her without thinking anything , without judgement because starting today, that person will be part of the ' come and go ' people in my life. Above all else, I just don't want her to be a part of my HAPPY life, I am afraid it's one thing she can never handle. I am so GV for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment