Sunday, September 4, 2011

my Happiest Birthday!

Courtesy of  my friend Fibi .. Thank You.
Sinalubong ko ang birthday with my dearest friends Eloi, Karen, Kyrios, Ems, Mhylle and finally na meet ko na din si Arnold. Kasama din syempre si Denise ( ang baby girl ni Eloi ). Birthday actually ni Baby Kyrone ang inaanak namen lahat na anak ni Karen at Kyrios. It was his 2nd birthday so we went to see each other and celebrated with the Onio Family. Thank You guys! I truly had fun not to mention that I missed spending time with you all. I appreciate the fact that the friendship remained knowing that my relationship with your other friends ended. I am very thankful that our bond didn't end when your friend and I called it quits. Thank you so much for the warm friendships guys.

This is my 3rd birthday away from home and it doesn't change a thing, each year I missed celebrating my birthday with my family and friends. It's always comforting to have the same people rejoicing with you year after year. But in life, I learned that things changes and so with events and circumstances. As I go along with my life I learned yet again anither important thing , I realized that I have to enjoy every moment and oppurtunity given to me with every people that I have in my life. I want to continue being grateful for every chance I get to spend with the people I treasured the most.

Yesterday was my birthday. I woke up later than usual because I was too tired with the salubong we had along with the Dabarkads at Music21 Makati. I looked at myself in the mirror and nothing has changed literally, same me the night before but today it's 28 years right in the face staring back at me. It may be another year , a little wiser but I am defnitely stronger this time. Huge differences had been made but I will always be grateful for the big and small things in my life cliched as it may sound but I learned to acknowledge what is happening with me, like everything that happened to me and I continue to try to see the better side of everything no matter how it affects me.

This year, I vowed to give myself the best birthday gift ever. The gift of forgiveness , to myself and to the last person who hurted me. I know that I had been better since the time we lived a separate lives but we never talked about it. Nothing prepared me for what was done with me. Nothing prepared me for the way on how it was ended , indescent and utterly rude. But I learned that looking back a year after I learned that I can't go on holding grudges, holding regrets and I can't go on carrying the baggage with me. I can honestly say that I am no longer hurt because what happened made me a better and a happier person surprisingly. But sometimes the thought of how some people could be so careless of someone else's heart is disappointing.

I also vowed to forgive the woman who have hurted me. For the woman who crashed our relationship. Infact I wasn't even sure if I ever did hated her for what she's done because for sure her intention is to love and be happy too. But sometimes I can't help but to wonder what kind of a woman is she. What kind of a woman who not only crashed someone else's relationship but to continue to decieved someone else. I know that I am not in the position to judge and I am a working progress into truly forgiving her for being so ruthless just to be happy. I will never stop trying to forgive her too and to understand why she did what she's done and why she is still doing the things she's doing now. I will also pray for her , pray for God to illuminate her heart that there is nothing good in what she's doing.

I forgive them, truly and I pray that they will both live to be fair with the people around them. I wish them love and I really wsh them well.

And I forgive myself too for being harsh and for being mean. But morethan anything else , I forgive myself now for putting the blame on me when I learned that it was not only my shortcomings. I have loved and let it go for I want them to be happy together. Surprisingly, it took me to a better place, made me stronger and happier, it led me to know another wonderful person, and indeed I blessed the broken road that led me to where I am now and to whom I am with now. I would love to look back in things and be grateful about it.

Thank You Lord for you have always chose me to be a recipient of your wonderful gifts. Every year I recieve gifts from you. I remembered 2008 I became a recipient for your gift of love and understanding. 2009 I became a recipient of certainty and clarity. 2010 I was a recipient of strength and composure. This 2011, I was a recipient of gratitude and forgiveness. You never failed me Papa Jess.

Again, Thank You! It took me a great deal of time in thanking everyone who greeted me on my birthday. I'm surprised on how many people remembered me and took time to greet me on my special day. I feel so blessed to have these people in my life. I have so many to mention and I am grateful for each of them. Thank You for the affrimation of love and friendship that goes beyond silence of the heart. Thank You for the Dabarkads for the continued friendships and special mention to Zaldy kahit di pa kita nami meet it feels like you're very warm to me and to Arnold it's great to have finally meet you. I had fun with you and I feel comfortable in no time. Thank You to my Convergys family I have found my niche at work with you guys. Thank You to my Family of course you are my ever source of everything. Thank You to my SeraphimsandCompany my little angels on this earth, the gatekeeper of my dreams, my confidante and my second family. Thank You Love, you already! hahaha! I have always the best of things to talk about you. Words are not enough. Thank You everyone!!! Thank you for the Happiest Birthday this year! <LoveYOU>

No comments:

Post a Comment