Tuesday, November 29, 2011

- airmail -

With the kind of world that we live in , True HAPPINESS is such a rare commodity and I pray that you should not only be chasing Happiness but for Happiness to always chase you back. I pray for the things you want to happen, because as they say,


               "Happiness is what you feel when what you want to happen happens. "



I pray too that , you will find PEACE of MIND and SERENITY in your heart. They say it is the state of inner calmness , tranquility and sense of freedom from all the troubles in life and I would love for you to be on that state. Stress free so you could be happy.




Life becomes bearable with FRIENDS around , with that being said, I pray for them to never leave you, to always keep you company, to stick around through good and rough times, to share the best of life with you.




and above all else , I wish you LOVE , for all the better reasons.  I pray for you to have it, to own it, and to always have it. Love they say doesn't make the world go round. It is what makes the ride worthwhile.




There could be sooo many things to wish for , pray for, and hope for .. All I am saying is ..

No comments:

Post a Comment