Friday, April 6, 2012

nostalgic sa FV

I don't remember when was the last time I played the first ever famous game of 'facebook' - FarmVille. It took me a while though to be convinced by people and friends to try my online farming skills ( thought it was weird , at first ). But as soon as I got hooked, oh my, who would have thought that a person would really set her alarm clock, in between sleep or work, and days off only to harvest these improvised-techy-savvy-plants and fruits, animals and barns? I never thought I'd be one of those people who once said it is a form of de-stressing my work week - funny but true. And now, as I was checking and deleting some FB Applications being sent by friends I stumbled upon my one and only favorite online game of FB and I felt nostalgic that I took time to load it again and play. Poor me though , I have lost my way around farm realizing that so much have changed and my patience and interest flew fast that I had to bid my farm finally goodbye. They call it - closure , haha!


------------------------------>>>> That was my last and final ' harvest ' online. Okay, I get it. It's Holy Week I should be doing something else, but hey, I do this toomost of the time before , even on a Holy Week! hahaha. Seriously, I have loved this game once. Kept me busied and pre-occupied. It was one thing of my past that I would always be happy to look back on. Maybe I just missed the routine, of waking up for harvesting's sake - (heck!haha!!), of adopting a lost cow, pig, duck or whatever animal they could ever come up to, of plowing and farm designing , oohh the beauty and brains of whoever thought of this is utterly genuis. Simple but fun.

Oh right. I am so making a fuss about FV but on the contrary, today I realized I still have the old me , who loves so much things in my past and still values them as of the moment. FV you have alaways been a part of me! naaakkksss!! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment