Sunday, October 23, 2011

I blessed this day

I don't exactly remember since when I started going less often to church and hear Sunday Mass but one thing remained to be constant, I always, always have conversations with God no matter what state I'm in. It's been a while to be honest since the last time I paid visit to my Papa Jess ( I call God , Papa Jess since I was a little Kid ) but I did today. It was unplanned, infact I just tagged along with my Mama Nora. I was surprised to see how beautiful the church was today, it was all made up and it felt good to be there once more. I hold a very grateful heart today. Looking back a year after I am a better version of me now. I know better now and I am happier now. I truly blessed this day because this was one of my happiest days in the past and yet it had remained to be happy still and I am happier now. I am a better version of me today and I love in better ways than one now. I am still HAPPY anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment