Monday, March 26, 2012

On my LISTS ..

I hope switching isn't difficult , embracing the whole new GLOBE. hehe ( commercial ). As much as I love Anne Curtis ( of SMART)  I need to find stress-free service. And I think I have found you, finally! :)


         I hope we'd clicked :)


I also wanted to live LIGHT at SMDC Light Residences.. Have read the proposal , made me one discerning buyer. I want the convenience and comfort of city living.


                              How about living within the Metro? I would LOOOOVE to!



It had been a long over-due dream of a lifetime, to become good at taking photographs. I have often told myself if the day comes that I finally have my DSLR I will take photography lessons for that. I hope to make it on my 2012 list this time.


I would love to take a sneak peek of you.

This was well thought of .. the Re-birth of my Multiply Site, formerly owned by ( Gracy and Carla aka  SoCHic's Collections G&C Inc ). Since plans had been changed because of some unforseen and uncontrollable events I had to change my priorities. Aside from keeping my current job, letting go of some travel plans for better opportunities I have thought of creating my own within my reach and with what I do best. Coming Very Soon.


I never stopped wanting to have you back.


This are only few things on my bucket lists for 2012. I just sort them out of priorities. When all is well  , I would find all of them within reach , sorrounding me. Life is still great afterall only if we know what are the things we really want to, people we really want to be with. Life is truly what we make it. I am making my own masterpiece. It looks magnificient.




No comments:

Post a Comment