Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am a SANGUINE

    According to the application quiz I took in Fb .. I am ...
    I like the part where it say's I easily 'forgive and forgets' because that holds a little truth.. A little because I am a very forgiving person and I try to forget when I forgive but human nature as we have we find it hard sometimes to forget, but the key word to that is ' I try ' to always genuinely forgive and forget.
    I also wear my hearton my sleeves so it's not hard to tell apart when I am okay and when I am not. I am very transparent and upfront. If I am not happy you will know for sure and as it say's on the last part I tend to lose my interest shortly.. I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse because I don't have enough patience to stay when I am no longer happy. But when I am , dude, there is no getting rid of me... :)

3 comments: