Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thinking OUTLOUD, what is with AUGUST 2012???

I was flipping through my old and new photographs and trying to transfer everything to my ' multiply' site when I was again reminded of something for nex year. Well anyway,I prefer to upload my pictures to my multiply site because for one I don't like to flood photos of me and my friends in the most publicized Facebook ( not that I have anything against it ) but I feel safer and more private in Multiply.

 Zaaappp!!!going back to my entry, I decided to write my thoughts down today because I can't contain my excitement. Three of my friends are GETTING MARRIED two of which are my dearest closest and bestest friends, one will have me as her Maid of Honor.

Three weddings will take place on August, two will be held in General Santos City and the other one will be in Marco Polo, Davao City. All three weddings are I think one week apart and as early as now I have already thought and rethought on how the earth are we going to fit the bridal shower in between those weeks in a month? Oh gosh!

and wait there's more ..

August is ' Phoebe's ' month, one of my closest friends too and never a year that we don't have birthday celebration for her .. Where will she fit in? hahaha !!

and to make it more challenging...  on August 26 we will celebrate 16 YEARS of FRIENDSHIP .. Yes, we celebrate every year, we thank and feel grateful for each other every year.. WooooWWW!!!

i am just again thinking out loud. What is with august 2012? Lots of love and blessings. Lots of things to be grateful for. Lots of things to look forward to and lots of everything in between and everywhere!!!

Thank You Dear Lord.. Ikaw na bahala sa Aug2012!!! Excited na po ako!

No comments:

Post a Comment