Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Love will Lead you Back ..

To be honest I don't normally read links being posted in Facebook especially if the content looks depressing or gross for the eyes to see. But yesterday ( Nov.22 ) was very unusual for me, I came across a black and white photograph of a woman sitting all by herself along the road as if waiting for someone to come along. True enough, she was waiting and looking for her better-half, the man whose photo was pinned on her back. I didn't have any second thoughts to read what was written..


" I saw this old woman sitting by herself yesterday at the corner of buendia and r...oxas blvd yesterday. Surprised to see a bond paper pinned in front and back of her dress with a picture of a missing old man, i asked her about it and she said it is her husband who has been missing for two weeks now. I was touched by her integrity and pained to see her looking for him in that manner so i decided to help her too. I asked permission to post her picture here in fb to be shared by others as help for finding Mr. Luis Matias.

Lolo Matias is 78 years old, he displays childish behaviour so do coax him if found and restrain him from leaving ur sight.
Call any of these numbers immediately  ... "
  - from: Facebook link being shared around ..

My heart goes out for Lola , there is no way in the world I could ever share the amount of pain she was feeling at the time but I knew at that very moment I could share the link to everyone and just like the good samaritan who was brilliant enough to turn the social networking site such as Facebook into helping Lola  in finding the love of her life , I for the first time took time to also share the link to almost everyone with the hope of finding Lolo as soon as possible.

That same night, I said a prayer for the both of them and hope and prayed that God hears the heart of Lola. I am glad that I took time to read not only I was able to extend help in my own little way, but finding that photograph is no accident for me. Personally, it felt like God wants to remind me how great love can be. It is a constant reminder that LOVE  will always be enough to suffice and survive anything and everything. That photograph may be black and white, you can't even see the face of the old woman and yet it cringed my heart and it made me feel how she love her husband dearly and how she would want to have him back.

and so I heard the Good News ( Nov. 23 ) a day after ...

photos: courtesy of Facebook

GOD is GOOD and LOVE is GREAT .. Answered prayer indeed. I do not know them personally, but today officially they became my ' personal hero-couple ' or however you may want to call them. All of us, at some point in our lives, have experienced hearbreaking loss but I am glad that our female heroine had so much hope that she will find that love back to her, and so she did. Thank You, for the inspiration, for the unconditional love you've shown. Thank You dear Lola,  for keeping the faith and I am enormously grateful as ever to have found you both in the same room together and reunited once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment