Saturday, March 31, 2012

Coffee and Frozen Margarita Date

We used to have fun , great time laughing and singing our heart's out night - altogether before. As one of my friends ( Mhylle ) would say it ' Nung Araw ' referring to an old good days gone , ( which I really find to be so funny because I always make fun of her age haha!! ) we go out and party and hang out until the wee hours of the morning and end the day at Starbucks in Tomas Morato. But ofcourse, things changed and so did we ( especially them , hahaha ) as we add numbers to our age , partying until wee hours of the morning is already a thing of the past.

Last night, I met up with good old friends at Coffee Bean, Trinoma - with Jho , Eloi , Ems and Mhylle.
As always, it was a fun night of kulitan, catching up , exchanges of stories , opinions, suggestions and asaran , haha! Although , we have realized that it was a wrong sequence of events , we started by having coffee and ended the night away with Blue Frozen Margarita at Dencios with loads of laugh trip.

Ems - gave me a book as a gift entitled ' Confessions of an Impatient Bride ' and I find it surprising really because this is the 3rd book I was given this year. It  looks like I will be doing a lot of reading. The cover amuses me having a groomless bride, looks naive and utterly impatient ( will I ever become one? haha!! - scary! ).  It made me want to read the book in one good sitting but that would meant bias intention as I still have two books pending waiting to be finished. But really, Thank a bunch! Nothing is more fun than receiving FREE Gifts! hehe!! I feel like I have a free flowing amazon-kindle. Keep them coming!!
It was truly one fun night with old dear friends. Thank You for the time and for the friendship guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment